<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah right up there with:
Ohio
East Carolina
William & Mary
North Carolina
Duke </div></div>
I made that post because of a statement about Tennisshoe playing one of the toughest schedules in the country. What a joke. I didn't know this thread had anything to do with any team except LSU and The Losers.
Tennisshoe has exactly the same problem as one of our local teams. They have fans who expect championships which they can't deliver, players who can't play up to their potential and a fat coach that should be in another line of work.
</div></div>
That is sad. I know you may get a little mad when the vikes lose. But to blast your own team and Robbins after all the success PV has had in the past. It is sad.
Vols have a chance Sat. no doubt about that. Would it be an upset? Sure. But I dare say it will be better game the what your "hookie-pokies" gave them.




Bookmarks